Saturday, March 22, 2008

Poor Lincoln


So Lincoln gave us a little scare this morning. I was sitting in my office at home working & Lincoln was with me. I looked down at him & he had blood all over his foot. When I went to take a closer look I discovered that he had broken a toenail by chewing on it. Luckily our vet is open on Saturday mornings and they had me bring him right over. The bad thing is that they had to remove the nail and bandage his foot up. I am starting to thing my dog is accident prone. (This is not the first time we have rushed to the vet.) Oh well. We go back to the vet on Monday & they will look at it again to see if it is doing better & rebandage it. For now he is very pitiful looking.

I hope to get to make and post some new cards soon. Between work, Easter & the drama I haven't had time to make any cards.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: