Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Anniverary Card

Here is the card I made for my grandparent's anniversary. The will be married 62 years on Sunday. I just got the "Just Celebrate" set from the Occasion Mini & the owl just called out to me. I saw this card on Angie Kennedy Juda's Blog, Chic 'n' Scratch. (I love her blog!) I knew I had to try this card as soon as I saw it. She used River Rock for the lighter color which I don't own yet so I substituted Sahara Sand. I think it turned out pretty well. I used the saying from the stamp on the inside which says "Whoo Hoo".

Stamps: Just Celebrate
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Choclate Chip, Sahara Sand, More Mustard Markers, Dimensionals
All Products are © Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: