Sunday, June 8, 2008

Goodness

Has it really been since march since I posted to my blog. My life has been kind of crazy with work and working on my house. So blogging got pushed to the side. I have been able to make a few cards & I will share them in the next few days. I am on vacation now and it is wonderful. We have come to Hilton Head Island with my husbands family and we are lucky enough to be in a condo that overlooks the ocean. I hope to post pictures of this soon too. Thanks for the patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We vacationed in Hilton Head this year too. It was my first time going but definately won't be my last. I loved it there. We were within walkind distance of the beach, right by Coligny Square.

Heather
scrappinmominky over on SCS
http://scrappinmominky.blogspot.com/